Lionbridge, a leading global language services provider, is in need of several new Mandarin interpreters for our general offshore telephonic interpretation contract. The requirements of the contract are as follow:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Be legally eligible to work in the country in which they live (i.e. citizens or a permanent resident with work authorization)
2. Be at least 18 years of age
3. Be willing to log into our online system to take calls at least 12 hours per week—of course, we understand that sometimes this won’t be possible
4. Be willing to take an online language assessment
5. Be willing to get a U.S. bank account or use the Payoneer service once they are qualified so that we can directly deposit their payments
Anyone who is interested should fill out our online application (here: http://interpretation.lionbridge.com/Interpreter/Registration/InterpreterSignUp) AND reply to this ad so that we can arrange a time to talk.
NOTE: Applicants need to enter a random nine digit number, e.g. æ¾ç¤ºèç³»ä¿¡æ¯
, on the application where it asks for a Tax ID/Social Security number. If the first number entered isn’t accepted, just try another number.