Come to ancient city Haining, teach English and take home 20000 RMB (Haining)
工作类型: 全职 薪酬 : 18,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
QR Code Link to This Post
Where will you be teaching?
- Haining attracts the attention of travelers, owing, in particular, to the spectacular annual tides that rush up the Qiantang River. Each year, thousands of tourists from around the world flock to Haining to watch the famous tide bore. Tidal bores occur about 120 days a year in Haining. The International Qiantang River Tidal Bore Watching Festival is held each year in response to the increasing popularity of this recurring event. The festival takes place on the 18th day of the eighth lunar month.
- Kiddie English’s teaching philosophy is based on a concept developed in the United States in 1968 and is used in over 600 American institutions and schools. Kiddie English aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through English only classrooms and speaking activities.
- Salary: 18,000 - 20,000 RMB after tax.
- Free apartment is provided.
- Receive 5,000 RMB right after finishing the contract.
-Demo class bonus up to 3,000 RMB/ month
- 12 month health insurance is available.
- 100% assist getting work visa and work permit.
- Holidays paid
- 5 personal leave and 3 day sick leave paid
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Company trip, team building activities
- Air-port pickup and life assistant upon arrival
- Working for 35 hours/ week (25 teaching hours, 10 office hours).
- Teaching English to students from 3 - 12 years old.
- Small class size: 10 - 15 students/ class.
- 2 consecutive days off
- Teaching assistant available in each class
- Candidates who are holding a passport from Native English Speaking countries.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor degree at least.
- Candidates must have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA 120 hours at least or 2 years teaching experience.
- Be able to start working ASAP
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application