Taizhou is a prefecture-level city in central Jiangsu province in eastern China. Situated on the north bank of the Yangtze River, it borders Nantong to the east, Yancheng to the north and Yangzhou to the west.
- Student age: 3 - 10 years old
- Ideal class size: 8-14 students/class
- 5 working day including weekends with only 16 teaching hours/week and 20 office hours.
- 2 days off on weekdays
- Local Teaching assistant in each class.
- Start date: September 2019
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: 17,500 - 19,000 RMB after tax
- Private apartment provided
- Demo lesson bonus on top (60 RMB per student signs up)
- Relocation bonus: 10000 RMB
- Airfare bonus at the completion of the contract: 8000 RMB
- Free TEFL course provided
- FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
- 2 weeks paid training in Beijing with free meals and hotel accommodation
- Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
- National days off
- 100% support with Z visa and work permit to China.
- We are a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009, is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, and top 3 brand
recognition in the Chinese education industry.
- Created to provide much-needed quality after school English training for children aged 1.5 – 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
- Native English teachers
- Hold a Bachelor degree or above
- Love working with kids
- Have ability to bring fun and energy to the class.
How to apply?
If you feel our school is what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification(degree, passport) to our HR team via this email address or Wechat: stellarinvn, Skype: live:sallyasiahr